The University of Wolverhampton (UoW) and Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (NHT) are delighted to welcome the participants for the first MinD project exchange, both in the UK and in the project.
The following representatives are in the UK from 3 – 13 May 2016:
- Universite du Luxembourg – Isabelle Tournier
- Universiteit Twente – Geke Ludden
- Technische Universitaet Dresden – Michaelle Bosse
- Alexianer St. Hedwig Kliniken Berlin GmbH – Michele Zanasi
- Fundacio Eurecat – Evelyn Lebis
- Picharchitects – Gara Escobar
- Fundacion INTRAS – Rosa Almeida
The exchange is being led by Prof Kristina Niedderer from UoW, with support from Dr Chris Dennett around ICT. The mindfulness and dementia activities in Nottingham are being led by Prof Tom Dening, Dr Dons Coleston-Shields and Dr Mike Craven from NHT.