Following the successful completion of the MinD project in February 2020, collaboration in the field of design and dementia continues through the MinD Network.
- To promote design as a beneficial tool to improve health and wellbeing in society, with relation to dementia.
- To develop and disseminate our MinD framework and tools for co-designers, including all stakeholders, across Europe and internationally.
- To encourage innovation in design through co-production using the MinD framework and tools.
- To transfer lessons learned and approaches to other stakeholder groups (e.g. people with other long-term conditions).
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Alzheimer Europe
- DU IT srl
- Fundacion Intras
- Panton Design Ltd
- Technische Universitat Dresden
- Universite du Luxembourg
- University of Nottingham
- Universiteit Twente
Further information about joining the network will be available soon.